INFORMATION TO THE USER
Coscollola Comercial SL is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data
End of treatment: Maintain a business relationship.
- Issuance of commercial advertising communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by any electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications, related to your products and services, or your collaborators.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
Data conservation: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose they will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will never be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights of the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Means to exercise your rights: By email, expressing your wish, to email@example.com.
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
As a user, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the required fields of contact forms, you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
We inform and expressly guarantee to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that whenever they make any kind of personal data transfer, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the user will be requested in advance.
In accordance with the regulations in force in the protection of personal data, we are complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
We guarantee that we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and we have communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.